- Why is the selection of the breeder so important?
- What do I need to consider when buying budgies?
- Why should compassionate buying be discouraged?
Many questions that will hopefully be answered here in sufficient detail.
Rooster or hen
To answer the question about the sex of a budgie, you need to look more closely at coloring of the wax skin.
But with which color is it then a rooster or a hen?
- How does this work and how can I recognize it?
- How can I help my budgie with this?
- What problems can arise in the process?
In addition to the generally known green and blue budgies, there are now numerous color strokes.
- If you are just curious, you can find pictures of the color strokes here.
- Who wants to know it however completely exactly, can deal also with the different characteristics to the not completely simple distinction of the color strokes.
- Which breeding forms exist at all?
- How do they differ from the wild form or from each other?
- Which breeding forms should rather not be purchased due to problematic breeding goals or even torture breeding?